- We are confident that you will appreciate the fine quality and craftsmanship of your selection.
- Ashworth Office Furniture stands proudly behind each and every product we manufacture and we guarantee our work through the following Five (5) year limited warranty.
- We appreciate your business and look forward to dealing with you in the years ahead.
- We warrant to you, the original purchaser, that our furniture and all of its parts and components are free of defects in material and workmanship.
- "Defects," as used in this warranty, is defined as any imperfections, which impair the use of the furniture or product.
- In order to provide you with timely assistance, please thoroughly inspect your furniture for missing or defective parts immediately after delivery and installation.
- To receive replacement or missing parts under this warranty, Sales receipt or other proof of purchase must be provided.
- Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of furniture parts and components.
- Ashworth Office Furniture will replace any part that is defective for five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- This warranty applies under conditions of normal use. Our furniture products are not intended for outdoor use.
- An application for warranty on a product must be made in writing within the 5-year warranty period. The application should contain a detailed description of the claimed defect accompanied with a photograph and sample of the items claimed. The claim must be accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide complete information regarding the claimed items to our office.
- Furniture replaced under warranty must be returned to us, at the purchaser’s cost, immediately after replacements have been supplied to complete the claim.
The warranty does NOT cover:
- Any failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use.
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance.
- Routine wear items such as’ “feet"/glides, wheels, stoppers, draw runners, hinges and any other moving parts.
- Normal fading, scratching and chipping of furniture.
- Stains, discolouring, corrosion and damage caused by contact with chemicals (Eg bleach, tanning lotions, floor cleaners)
- Accidental damage.
- Any furniture that has been modified customised or altered in any way after delivery.
- Marking, wear and tear caused by stacking of items.
- Freight and transportation of warranty replacements to site.